GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For all deliveries and services our general terms and conditions apply. When you have finally sent an order, it is binding.
All offered articles are basically immediately available, otherwise the article will be removed or marked accordingly.
Our customer service works exclusively by e-mail in German and English language.
Delivery in Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein is free of shipping costs by B Mail. Deliveries to Europe are not free of charge and are sent by B Mail. Any customs duties must be borne by the buyer. Deliveries to European countries can take up to 15 days.
All prices are in Euro (€).
terms of payment
Payments are processed using secure (https) encryption. All major credit cards are accepted as means of payment.
Purchase on account (Klarna)
Klarnas payment options
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. The payment is always made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The term of payment is 14 days from dispatch of the goods. You can find the invoice conditions here.
- Instalment purchase: Klarna's financing service allows you to pay for your purchase flexibly in monthly instalments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least EUR 6.95) or under the conditions otherwise specified in the checkout. Payment in instalments is due at the end of each month after Klarna has sent you a monthly invoice. For more information on buying in instalments, including the General Terms and Conditions and the Standard European Consumer Credit Information, click here.
- Sofortüberweisung: Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
- Direct debit: The direct debit takes place after dispatch of the goods. You will be informed of the time by e-mail. You can find further information here.
- Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard): Available in Germany. The debit is made after dispatch of the goods or tickets / availability of the service or in the case of a subscription according to the communicated times.
range of products
All information on the goods received by the customer during the ordering process is non-binding. In particular, changes in design and technology, which improve the functionality of a product, as well as errors in description, illustration and pricing are reserved.
right of return
We grant a right of return within a period of 14 days. The goods must neither show signs of use nor damage. The return shipping costs shall be borne by the buyer.
Complaints due to defects or due to incomplete or incorrect delivery must be notified to us in writing immediately, at the latest 10 days after the invoice date.
We provide a lifetime guarantee on our articles, provided that they have not been damaged by force or normal wear and tear. There must be a clear production fault.
Important: Please keep the invoice. Without a proof of purchase you cannot make any warranty claims.
The customer assumes liability for returns. We are not liable for any damage to property or personal injury caused by the use of our goods or information. The use of all articles is at the risk of the customer. In the event of careless use or consequential damage, relate commerce GmbH shall not assume any liability.
Claims for damages due to errors in illustrations, prices and texts or due to delayed or omitted delivery are strictly excluded. The colour of the products shown in the online shop may differ from the actual product colour.
Our address for complaints and other declarations of intent as well as our summonable address is: email@example.com
relate commerce GmbH
6340 Baar (ZG)
If provisions of these General Terms and Conditions are or become partially invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain valid. The parties are obliged to replace the ineffective provisions by a legally valid provision that comes as close as possible to the economic and legal meaning and purpose of the ineffective provision.
Changes in these terms and conditions are possible at any time. The status at that time shall apply to each order.
Swiss law applies exclusively, place of jurisdiction is Zurich.